Well, it's a new year and time to plan for the future. I don't normally make resolutions because it seems that most of us tend to break them after a short period of time. I think that's why most of us never set goals either, because we're afraid of not meeting them and then being disappointed.
I think that this year is my year of change. So, I'm going to make some resolutions.
- Write in my blog every single day. Even if it's just to say "Hi!"
- Work on my Gold Canyon Candles business every day.
- Work on my website every day.
- Start putting myself first more and not feel guilty about it.
- Continue to strive to help others but not at the cost of my own sanity anymore.
- Realize that I'm only one person and I can't please everyone all the time. Some people are just going to be unhappy with me.
I think that these are all a solid start to getting my year to be better than years before. 2018 wasn't too bad for the 1st 3 quarters, it was the last quarter that sucked. Mostly due to illness and loss. I suffered the loss of my father and then 3 days later the loss of my father-in-law. They were both great men with many words of wisdom. Their voices will forever ring in my mind with the sound advice that they had to offer.
I do hope that you will continue to visit my site and read my blog. I do hope to have more content added as I go.
I am working on crocheting more as well. Maybe I should have added that to my resolutions. Nah, that's one of the ways I relax when I'm really stressed out. I do hope to work on something every day. I found a link for 365 Granny Squares. I think I need to attempt that. It's easy enough to complete one each day. They're small and that will be instant gratification of a completed job.
So, it's my wish for you that this year brings you much joy and success. I hope that it's the best year yet for you. 2019 is a new chapter in each of our lives and I truly hope that we write an amazing story this year.
Keep Chasing The Dream!